What's new

Newest Feature (1 Viewer)

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
I have added an icon /htforum/images/threadsearch.gif just below a member name's status in a thread that will allow you to search for those posts started by that particular member instead of having to wade through all the posts they particpated in.
Parker

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Shouldn't you be playing with the baby Parker? ;)
I got to view my threadography of non-starter topics, how humbling.
Here's an idea for a new feature....a little torch icon next to the newest message in Feedback. Right now it takes real skill (O.K....reading the dates and times) to find the new stuff between the Sticky Threads and the most recent, "My clock is off 6 hours..."
Jim

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Jim:

That is what the red and yellow folders are for. The new being the newest since you last were on the board and the yellow for those that you have already seen. The ones with the dots represent those that you have participated in. If you aren't seeing the red and yellow folders right then go to the User Control panel and then Edit Options and then turn off the Browse Board with Cookies. That should make it easier to distinguish between the newest posts in a forum area.

Oh and BTW, my daughter is in California right now visiting my wife's family. My wife had to have surgery done on her knee and she needed the time off her feet and someone to watch a 19 month old. So, they are going to be gone until the 9th of January and I am going to be spending the holidays at home by myself. I need to keep busy with something.

Parker

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks