What's new

New Toy (1 Viewer)

Jackson L

Stunt Coordinator
My home theater is finally complete (for the time being anyway :D ). I recieved a Polk Monitor Series CS-1 center speaker as a Christmas gift (still setting things up in that picture :) ). I was worried that it might not match my Advent Smaller Loudspeakers from 1977. My worries are gone. It is basicly a perfect match. My system sounds better than ever. Much better than any HTiB system I've ever heard. Better than the local cinema. If anyone else has Advent Smaller Loudspeakers and is looking for a good center to go with them then I recommend taking a look at the CS-1.

Here's my complete system:

Panasonic SA-HE100s reciever
Awia XD-DVD370 DVD player
Sharp VC-H956 VCR
Sanyo 27in TV (hoping for a projector some time this year)
Advent Smaller Loudspeaker front mains (1977)
Polk Monitor Series CS-1 center speaker
Realistic Minimus-7 surrounds
Polk PSW-202 subwoofer

Matt_Smi

Second Unit
Real Name
blank
Good to hear you found a nice matching center for you Advents, in fact if I was not planning on replacing mine I would check out that center, as I am currently not running one. Got any more pics of the full setup?

Jackson L

Stunt Coordinator
Sure! Here are a couple more pictures: Front, Rear. I need to do something about that gap next to the TV. That right speaker used to be where the TV is now. It just didn't give enough stereo image that way.

Jackson L

Stunt Coordinator
Looks like you have a nice setup there. I can only see the last one though as the first two are "forbidden". ;)

Matt_Smi

Second Unit
Real Name
blank
Should be fixed now, I just linked to the album as Imagestation was being odd.

Jackson L

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah I just noticed that. I had to sign up to see it but it works. I guess it makes sense that mine are smaller as they are called the "Smaller Advent Loudspeaker". :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks