What's new

New to Home Theater with some questions.. (1 Viewer)

Kevin G.

Second Unit
man, you should be getting the best picture available right now...
have you tried contacting philips?

John S

Senior HTF Member
Try setting you plaery to 480i than use the component video out from the player to the Philips CVI input, and see if it is any better.

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
What would happen if you got one of the 3 componet cables out of order? Would that cause a green picture? And it would only have to be out of place on one side....or then again...i could be wrong.

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member

You can’t get one wrong Rick, unless you don’t plug a jack all the way in. Otherwise it one is incorrect then at least two have to be incorrect. For example if you plug ‘red’ into a ‘blue or ‘green’ location then the ‘blue’ or ‘green’ has to go into the ‘red’ slot. Of course you can get all three wrong.

The cables are only labeled for convenience. You can put the one marked ‘red’ into ‘blue’ sockets—all that is necessary is the blue goes to blue, regardless of how the cable is labeled.

Cam McFarland

Supporting Actor
quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What would happen if you got one of the 3 componet cables out of order? Would that cause a green picture? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, that would happen, dont ask how I know..

:b

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks