What's new

Aging Home Theater / Stereo System (1 Viewer)

AllanP

Agent
Hello all!

Been a while since I posted / participated on the forum due to myriad reasons. Anyway, I am back and I have a question that hopefully can be answered. I have an aging home theater / stereo system - the components are in pristine condition but some no longer function and repair seems to be out of the question. Does anyone have a recommendation of a reliable establishment anywhere near Staten Island, New York that can advise me as to how to go about updating my equipment based on my needs, desires, etc. without bamboozling me into buying things I don't need or spending more than I have to? Ideally, I'd like a reliable brick & mortar establishment where I can visit, look, talk with staff and come to a sensible resolution as to my options, costs, etc. I'm also looking to have any new equipment installed and set up properly and the old equipment removed for salvage or whatever is done with "old" equipment these days! Any and all assistance will be GREATLY appreciated. I thank you all in advance for your help!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks