What's new

New signature pic... your thoughts? (1 Viewer)

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
I was bored here at work, so I thought I would bastardize DreamWorks' logo and make it my signature pic. How about a vote:
Who likes the old spinning head:
Link Removed
and who likes the new one:

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

RogerB

Second Unit
The DaveWorks logo is nice but needs your face on it (or at least your profile in the moon).

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Okay.. I think it's working now. Thank you Yahoo for being so generous with linked pics.... at least for now.

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
I still can't see the new one and the link isn't working.

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Okay okay! I've violated about 14 different code of conduct rules about computer use here at the office just to get this thing up! Which do you like best?
Again, the old head:
Link Removed
and the new DaveWorks:

Ike

Screenwriter
The new one. The old head makes me dizzzzzzzzyyyyyyyy....let me off, I'm gonna hurl!

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
I like the new one. I also find the spinning head a bit distracting. No offence, though. :)

CharlesD

Screenwriter
The spinning head is a good idea, but it spins too fast and is distracting IMO. Although on the plus side, we can't see up your nostrils! ;)

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
Considering how the pic came to be:
I was bored here at work, so I thought I would bastardize DreamWorks' logo and make it my signature pic.
Okay okay! I've violated about 14 different code of conduct rules about computer use here at the office just to get this thing up!
I'd say that DaveWorks is a bit misleading :laugh:

PhilipW

Second Unit
Hope you don't expect to use it too long. You'll probably be hearing from DreamWorks lawyers as soon as they get wind of it.:)

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I like the new one. The spinning head makes me dizzy and when I get dizzy, I barf.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SJeans123
Recent bookmarks