What's new

New Satellites (1 Viewer)

EdQ

Stunt Coordinator
What would be some good brands to check out? I need to replace all seven of my sats.

My current equipment is in the sig. TIA

EdQ

Stunt Coordinator
No one can point me in the right direction for Speakers?

Dan Hine

Screenwriter
What price range are you looking at? By satellites do you really mean satellites or just smaller bookshelf speakers? Are you opposed to buying online? Any additionaly info you can give would help too, like listening habits and such. Plenty of people here can help you out, we just need a little more info to go on. :)
Regards,
Dan Hine

EdQ

Stunt Coordinator
I am hoping to spend around $1k. But I know speakers can get expensive. I just looked at some M&K 750 which sounded good, but would have cost me $2300.

Maybe satellites are not the correct term. I just need to replace my 7 speakers. The Sub is taken care of.

I used these for Movies and Music. Would run 7.1 most of the time.

Only problem in buying online is not being able to hear them.

Thanks.

John Dunlap

Stunt Coordinator
How about Atlantic Technology? If you're looking for speaker packages for a Home Theater they probably have something that you're looking for. I think that their System 170 is around a grand but I could be mistaken. I would check out their website and then see if there is a dealer around you.

Other than that for ture "satellites" I would look into Energy and Boston Acoustics.

EdQ

Stunt Coordinator
The set looks like it includes a sub which I don't need. Can you buy them separately?

Joe Wilmore

Stunt Coordinator
If you are in San Diego, you should contact Ed Frias from EFE technologies in Escondido. He has several different speakers available. He would be more than happy to let you come by and have a listen. I just picked up a set of speakers from him a couple of months ago, and I could not be happier. I don't have his number right now, but he is listed in the phone book.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks