What's new

New Packaging For Basic Instinct? (1 Viewer)

Stan T

Stunt Coordinator
I know they redid the packing for "Total Recall SE" & "Basic Instinct SE - R rated version", however did they also redo the pacacking for the "Basic Instinct - SE Unrated Version"?

I found the new packaging for "Total Recall" & "Basic Instinct SE - R rated version at Walmart & Target however since they don't carry unrated movies I wasn't sure if they had released the unrated "Basic Instinct" at other stores.

Thanks for your replies.

Rolando

Screenwriter
actually I am curious about this too. I want to get the unrated version but cannot find the "icepick" version. Is it available in a regular case?

How to tell it is the lates release and if it's unrated?

Justin Doring

Screenwriter
I'd also like to get the Unrated version of Basic Instinct in a regular keep case, although the blue ice pick case isn't as bad as the baboon's ass Total Recall case.

Rolando

Screenwriter
SO???

Is the unrated available in keepcase or do I have to hunt for the "icepick" box?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
I have the official, UNRATED, Basic Instinct keepcase. However, I wrote a letter to Artisan about it and they sent it to me.

CameronS

Supporting Actor
I didn't want either special edition packages for Basic Instinct or Total Recall. I waited around for the keep cases.

I managed to find the keep case version of Total Recall at Wal-Mart (which is actually pretty cool), but they only had the rated R version of Basic Instinct. I haven't been able to find the keep case unrated Basic Instinct in any stores yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks