What's new

new member, question (1 Viewer)

bruin62

Auditioning
Real Name
john
hI all iam new to this board and iam lost when it comes down to setting up my home theater. is there any experts who could help me set up my HK7300? the manual really does not explain things to well. so any help with my system would be great. thanks.
john

Mike_J_D

Stunt Coordinator

What other equipment do you have? What do you need help hooking up? Do you know what cables you need, or maybe already have? A little more information would really help the people who you are asking to help you.

bruin62

Auditioning
Real Name
john
the things that I have are HK7300 AN HKdvd player a17inch front firing sub also a 10 inch sub behind my seating a kinama center an soundstage speakers. the fronts are the 800p they have there own amps for the subs in them. the rears are model 500. this is hooked up to a 4800 infocus projection
tv. I have everything hooked up I was wondering about calibrating it not sure how to use the ez-set mic the 7300 comes with. also im lost when it comes to setting up the subs.xovers an stuff. when using the ez-set do you use the pink noise? or better to use a dts movie? sorry for being long winded.
john

bruin62

Auditioning
Real Name
john
well I used the remote to set the speaker setting using the pink noise. it did say all speakers passed the test but I noticed the pink noise moves around the speakers faster than the display on the remote says what speaker its on
isthis right? In the manual I can't find anything on how to do this with the mic it comes with that plugs into the headphone jack? I guess the remote has one in it as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks