What's new

New Home Theater (1 Viewer)

Chad F

Auditioning
Hey, I'm new to this forum, posting anyway...I've been reading alot of the posts over the past week or so. I am starting my home theater this month (hopefully) and I have been doing alot of reading / research in several areas.

My question is: Would everyone/anyone want me to start a thread and update my progression? I could list the equipment I'm researching (which hopefully i would get good feedback from that part), companies i'm using for construction, consulting, decorating....and post pictures that can be seen through out the process.

This is my second theater and I've learned alot by trial and error. This time I plan on taking advantage of a larger budget and use some professional help.

Just post here, if i don't get much of a response, I won't do it...I don't want to waste anyone's time to read my dumb ol progression posts. Let me know

David Noll

Stunt Coordinator
Chad,

When I was in the planning and construction phases of my theater, I enjoyed seeing other theaters progress. I wish I would have started a thread showing my theater as it progressed.:frowning:

I say go for it.

David

Michael Whitney

Stunt Coordinator
I would second that motion. Start a thread and post pics to the site on a regular basis. We can help you and learn something together in the process.

Travis_R

Stunt Coordinator
Indeed, I also am in the process of building mine, it got put on the back burner for the last couple months as I had to get the rest of the house done...by tonight actually!!!, and have just in the last couple of days resumed work on the Basement theater, Now if I can just get my unreliable electrician freind to come back down and finish the electrical I can start on my soundproofing and drywall

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks