What's new

New Halloween Resurrection Trailer (1 Viewer)

Ross Williams

Supporting Actor
At least the Jason X trailer didn't take itself seriously. This one looks like utter crap.

When's Freddy due to return? He's the king of cheesball horror series.

Nick Graham

Screenwriter
Well, as much as this flick is guaranteed to suck, I can't pass up 80s slasher flicks. I guess I put myself through all these awful sequels trying to make up for the fact that I didn't see the two GOOD Halloween movies (1 & 2) in a theater due to not being born yet.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Freddy and Jason were going to duke it out, but the production of Jason X screwed that up. No Jason/Jason-spinoff movies can be made within a certain number of years from eachother (or something like that). Plus, it wouldn't fit the storyline anymore.

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Freddy and Jason were going to duke it out, but the production of Jason X screwed that up.
Actually, New Line screwed it up. Due to Paramount's contract with New Line (when Paramount gave them the franchise), they can't even begin production on a new Jason film till a year after the last one has came out (or something to that effect). In all honesty, production on Freddy Vs. Jason could've began in a few months if New Line would actually release a film to theaters on time and not delay it (which they've been doing quite often the past few years).

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I heard the original script for Freddy vs. Jason was actually pretty good. But anyway...

After watching the trailer for this, I can say that it doesn't look THAT bad to a degree. Jason X is just a REALLY dumb idea to begin with (he can only do so much before its both too unbelievable and stupid) and the only thing that made HR look stupid was the appearance of Jamie at the end. She looks like she's going CrAzY, but it did ruin the trailer.

I don't mind the setup and acting being bad, so long as the movie presents some real thrills, chills, and originality.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks