What's new

New Halloween Resurrection Trailer (1 Viewer)

Chuck L

Screenwriter
Couldn't get passed that Jason stab, could you...

Actually being a long time slasher fan...it looks like shit. Don't like the way it looks technically and the plot for the film is awesomely flacid.

DavidAC

Stunt Coordinator
Question. I know Michael is one of those guys that never seems to die but the dude got his head decapitated in the last movie! Does someone stitch it back on.

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
I can say two things after watching this trailer:
1. Mmmm, Bianca Kajlich
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

2. "Trick or Treat, motherfucker!" :laugh:

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
Well, this is another series that has gone overboard. This doesn't look all that great either. But it looks light years ahead of Jason X. But then I always thought the Halloween franchise was not only scarier, but higher quality than the Jason cheese.
Thanks for the link.:emoji_thumbsup:

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
I love the Halloween series, but this does look like a piece of shit (and things can't get much worse after what was H20). Didn't anybody learn anything after Blair Witch 2? (Note: Yes, Blair Witch 2 was better than the original, but that's just my opinion. :))
But, in all honesty, you can't go wrong with the Rookie of the Year and Busta Rhymes going "Trick or treat, motherfucker!". :D

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the link, Todd!
This one looks really stupid, with poor casting and a lame concept...
I'll see it. ;)

Matt Wooten

Second Unit
i haven't seen h20 in awhile and i don't have the drive to go out and rent it either so john i gotta aske.. becasuse i was always under the impression that michael myers was killed by jamie at the end of the movie. who was it then?

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
Or did that happen in Part 5. Can't remember. Let me restated. I think it's from Part 5, not part 5.

Robin Warren

Second Unit
Either way you slice it Terrell, its the same old, beat up plot device, the-ambulance-driver-standing-in-for-the-mass-murderer to throw off the unsuspecting audience bit. Sigh.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Here's a question...what the hell happened to Jamie Lee Curtis's career?

I mean c'mon...I hope she's having fun with this one, because I sure won't be.

I'm content with watching the first two...and pretending no more were made.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks