What's new

Need two large screen TV's for multiplayer X-Box gaming. $800 budget... (1 Viewer)

BryanD

Auditioning
Hey all. Does anyone have any reccomendations on the biggest tube TV's I can get for 800 dollars? I need two for multiplayer X-Box gaming for an internet gaming placing I'm opening near a college here.

One of the biggest deciding factors is size, and warranty.

Thanks a lot!!

Joe Reed

Stunt Coordinator
$800 for both! If so you could get 2 cheap 32" tv's, but they are really cheap analog tv's

JackS

Supporting Actor
If you don't mind RCA, they do have some of their larger sets with the X-Box connection. This would be more of a convience factor than a neccesity. I can tell you that I have a 31" RCA that will be 5yrs old this summer and the picture is as though it's brand new. Also this set is in operation 16-24hrs a day, 5 days a week. I recently bought a RP and decided to keep the RCA just becuase it's so good. Other value brands I have a good feeling about are the Sanyo's and Sharps. My mom has a 32" Sharp and it does seem like a very good set. I think you could easily get a couple of these value brands for your $800 in the 32" range.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks