What's new

Need Surrounds For Klipsch KLF-30's (1 Viewer)

Roy Mc

Auditioning
I have been unable to get my hands on a pair of KSP-S6 surrounds for my KLF-30's. If Klipsch offers no other choices,what other types/brands would be close timbre match?

RichardH

Supporting Actor
Why not another series Klipsch surround speaker?

I think for surround, the timbre matching is less critical. But, I also think it would be a good idea to stick w/ Klipsch for that trademark horn-loaded tweeter sound. Things will be more cohesive that way IMO.

Frank Carter

Screenwriter
Even though it's recommended by Klipsch, the KSP-S6's aren't timbre matched for the Legend series. If you have the space, I'd look for KLF towers, the KLF-10's are going cheaper on ebay than the KSP-S6 I recently saw. If towers are out of the question, I'd look for a pair of KLF-C7's. If you can't find those, then I'd look towards the RS-7's.

Mark Russ

Second Unit
I concur with Frank 100%. Call Klipsch and see what they reccomend from the current product line.

Joel_Ackerson

Stunt Coordinator
Hi,

I have used KLF-30's for several year's now using Klipsch KG-3.5's as surround's and when I upgraded to 7.1 I added KSP-S6 as my side surround's. That worked great until I joined Klipsch.com and read about how using KLF-30's as rear surround's was the best upgrade. You have the choice between KLF-10's, KLF-20's, KLF-30's, and either the KV-4 center, or C7's. For the ultimate realism, I would recommend KLF-30's as your rear surround's or the any of the KG series speaker's from the same era of the Legend line.

Cheer's

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks