What's new

Need Reccomendation for MP3 Player (1 Viewer)

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
I have an aunt who's told me that she's willing to spend up to $150 on a graduation gift for me. I'd like an MP3 that I can carry around campus with me at college, and also listen to while working out. So it will have to be relatively small and designed to be worn. I'd like it to hold at least one gig, preferably more and be able to house multiple playlists and such. Any good players in that price range that fit my specs? (Links would be appreciated, if possible, thanks.)

jeff peterson

Supporting Actor
I like the Sony mini-disc players. You can fit up to 5 hours of music on one disc. They are rewritable and I like having different playlists on different discs. Plus you NEVER run out of storage, just erase an old disc.

I use mine for running, never skipped using the Sony armband. Try this site for useful information.

Oh, you can get a nice setup for $69, including the player, headphones, 6 discs, and the armband at Sam's club (at least my local one)

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Andrew, you might get more responses to your query if you post it in the correct section, which, in this case, is A/V Sources. Good luck.

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
Hey Jeff, what kind of MD player do you use? Also, have you ever had any problems with the software? I was looking at customer reviews of various MD players on Amazon and trouble with the software seemed to be the most common complaint.

Michael Yung

Stunt Coordinator
I've been looking for a cheap MP3 player as well and thus far I am most interested in the Creative MuVo2 4GB MP3 player. This is available through buy.com for less then $200 right now! I know this is a little more then your budget but I think you will get more use out of a player with more storage capacities.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks