What's new

Need low speaker stand/platform (1 Viewer)

Christopher Bosley

Stunt Coordinator
I'm driving myself looking for stands for my old Yamaha speakers. They are built like a tank (only about 2-3ft tall) and, hence, too heavy for any of the new mid-height speaker stands. What I had (until the feet broke) were just some very low MDF "platforms" that raised the speakers a few inches off the ground and angled them up a few degrees.

Anyone have any idea where I can get something similar these days? Brick and mortars are useless apparently so any web directions would be greatly appreciated.

HienD

Stunt Coordinator
I'm also looking for some short stands for my mini tower speakers. They're only 32" tall. The only one I've seen are these, but they look ugly to me. I'm using some rubber washers to till them up a bit.

Here's the link

Stands

Jason_Me

Stunt Coordinator
Brian Bunge at Rutledge Audio Design can make custom stands for you. They're sand fillable MDF, finished to match your speakers. $200 for any size stands.

I"m having some 12" stands made for my ACI Essence V's, which are 31.5" tall.

Link Removed

Steve_D

Second Unit
Parts express has some metal ones for $20, they aren't as good as some of the other suggestions but don't know what you want to spend.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks