What's new

Need ideas for a Saurday Night PARTY!!! (1 Viewer)

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
Make up some Jell-O shots before hand in the likely event that there are some who "don't like beer" which is preposterous, but it happens.

Have a "quiet room" for people to chill out and relax away from the music, maybe your garage?

Videogames are always quite popular, just make sure you have two-player games setup so there isn't a testosterone fight because some guy is hogging the Playstation.

Make sure there is plenty-o-food so you aren't cleaning up vomit two hours into the thing.

Do as much shit ahead of time as you can so you can enjoy the party too.

Matt Stryker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt
How to play beer golf:

Pick 18 places (preferably that have meaning) in your house, neighborhood, apt complex, campus, town, city. Get a large number of people, and a golf cart or two if you can. If not, some pickup trucks will suffice. At each place ("hole") everyone drinks a beer. Plan your route so it follows interesting routes, memorable places, etc.

I've only done it twice, and its a blast. Just remember to have a sober monitor (he can drive the beermobile) and make sure everyone walks.

Although, you can get in to trouble. My friends and I pretty much caused Georgia Tech to adopt an alcohol policy (they had no open-container restrictions on campus) after our beer golf outing.

You can always have a mini-golf (half a beer at each hole) game for those who don't want to get silly.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks