Need help with this title

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Bob_S., Jul 19, 2006.

1. Bob_S.

Bob_S. Supporting Actor

Alright all you movie experts out there, I really need help in finding out the title of this black and white "B" horror movie. I have no idea if it's on dvd or not and I remember very little of the plot. All I know is it scared me when I was a kid.

All I remember is this group of people on this island (I think). And they are trapped in this house with a pack of wild dogs trying to get inside. I remember at least one person getting on top of the roof. The group excapes by putting a large galvanized tub or something over them and walking out of the house and to safety (a boat I think). I remember as they are walking, the dogs are trying to attack their feet and one lady ends up getting her shoe yanked off. That's all I remember. Sorry if I have any spoilers in here but this is all I remember. Does anyone know the title of this movie and whether or not it's on dvd? I'm guessing it's not.

2. walter o

walter o Supporting Actor

I know a color film with the same kinda plot, and a similar situation. 1977 film THE PACK. Is that it?

3. RichardAA

RichardAA Auditioning

THE PACK would've been my first guess also.

However, if it's a black and white film it might be THE KILLER SHREWS (1959), which wasn't about a pack of wild dogs, but did have a bunch of dogs playing the "monsters" of the title.

4. Bob_S.

Bob_S. Supporting Actor

Thanks for the replies guys. It was definitely black and white. It might be the one that you mentioned, Richard. I'll have to research that. Thanks!