What's new

Need help with this title (1 Viewer)

Bob_S.

Screenwriter
Alright all you movie experts out there, I really need help in finding out the title of this black and white "B" horror movie. I have no idea if it's on dvd or not and I remember very little of the plot. All I know is it scared me when I was a kid.

All I remember is this group of people on this island (I think). And they are trapped in this house with a pack of wild dogs trying to get inside. I remember at least one person getting on top of the roof. The group excapes by putting a large galvanized tub or something over them and walking out of the house and to safety (a boat I think). I remember as they are walking, the dogs are trying to attack their feet and one lady ends up getting her shoe yanked off. That's all I remember. Sorry if I have any spoilers in here but this is all I remember. Does anyone know the title of this movie and whether or not it's on dvd? I'm guessing it's not.

walter o

Supporting Actor
I know a color film with the same kinda plot, and a similar situation. 1977 film THE PACK. Is that it?

RichardAA

Auditioning
Real Name
Richard Akerman
THE PACK would've been my first guess also.

However, if it's a black and white film it might be THE KILLER SHREWS (1959), which wasn't about a pack of wild dogs, but did have a bunch of dogs playing the "monsters" of the title.

Bob_S.

Screenwriter
Thanks for the replies guys. It was definitely black and white. It might be the one that you mentioned, Richard. I'll have to research that. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks