What's new

Need help with the setup onkyo 515 w/energy rc micro 5.1 and a pair of bose 301's (1 Viewer)

mebipper

Auditioning
Real Name
Clyde
My set up should be here tomorrow and I'm pumped! Did I do good? Just wondering if I should incorporate the 301's into my HT. Any thoughts? 1st real HT if you will.... I kinda need help w/placement and receiver setup....i.e. crossover setting and that type of stuff! Thanks

mebipper

Auditioning
Real Name
Clyde
also I have a 46 Samsung LED....there is a 55 LG Im looking at....Is Samsung superior to LG?

TheGary

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Gary
Just use the 5.1. I'm not too familiar with bose, does it have regular speaker inputs? You could definitely use those are rear surrounds, but generally, Bose isn't the best for audio. That depends on a number of factors. There are different levels in TV's. Such as a 55" 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000, 7000, and 8000 series. However, I was not impressed by my brother in laws Vizio, sure it had a lot of features, but picture quality and responsiveness was very bad.

mebipper

Auditioning
Real Name
Clyde
yup they have regular inputs and the tv I have is the 6000 series. I checked ups and my stuff is here. get back to ya guys later if I need more help

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks