Need Help with Philips DVDR985

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Keith Yatsuhashi, Jul 15, 2002.

1. Keith Yatsuhashi

Keith Yatsuhashi Stunt Coordinator

Hi all. I'm having trouble editing DVD+r discs. It's a wierd problem, but when I try to add a new index picture, or change the title names, I either hit the system key or the ok key on the remote (or I hit the < one too many times), and the info screen loses all the disc info. I can't access anything on the disc that I've already recorded. Turning the player on and off, and/or removing the disc and putting it back in doesn't fix the problem. Can anyone help me out here.

2. Steve Phillips

Steve Phillips Screenwriter

It seems pretty simple to use to me. I haven't had any problem at all with doing this. You might want to try reading the manual, it is easy to understand. i have a feeling you are just hitting the wrong button.

3. Keith Yatsuhashi

Keith Yatsuhashi Stunt Coordinator

I can't quite figure out how I'm doing it. I'm not paying enough attention at the time to know exactly what buttons I'm hitting, or just when it goes awry. I've read the manual and it hasn't given me any insight into what might be happening. I'll keep trying though. For the time being, I'm concentrating on +rw's. I haven't had any problem with them yet.