What's new

Need advise on this One-For-All remote (1 Viewer)

Chet_F

Supporting Actor
http://www.oneforall-int.com/comfiles/index2.html
Any personal use info would be appreciated. This model is hard to find and that worries me. I see the Sony models everywhere but this manufaturer and model is hard to find. Any info would be appreciated. I know what it does but that is about it.
Thanks,
Chet
The model is URC 9800. I assumed the link went to that model but I was wrong. Thanks for the site though, I'll check it out.
If a moderator sees this please move to tweaks & accessories.

RobertCharlotte

Supporting Actor
The site you linked has over a dozen remotes, so I have no idea which one you're looking for.
However, Remote Central has great info on remotes, including user reviews.
Also, this thread would have gotten more attention in the "Tweaking and Accessories" forum. You might want to ask a moderator to move it there. :)

Scott Dautel

Second Unit
I've had the URC9800 for several years now. It works OK, but is essentially the same as any 8-function learning remote (with macros). The advantage is the IR/RF repeater. This lets you drive devices in other rooms. The problem I've always experienced is very limited range. If you're transmitting thru walls, I've never gotten more than about 25' range.
Nevertheless, I do use this reguarly to control my receiver & CD Player from the deck, where I have outdoor speakers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks