What's new

Need a part time job (1 Viewer)

David McGough

Second Unit
I have a full time job for the last 21 years.
With 2 kids in college this year I need to bring in some more
income.. I work 14 days a month, 12hrs a day in a steel mill.

I use to like to sell and like to hussel to make extra money.
Any suggestions on a part time job to make some more jingle.

Dave

Mark Shannon

Screenwriter
Well, if you like to sell and hustle, you could always work at Best Buy, or one of those type places. Do you happen to own a white van;)?

Seriously, though. One thing you should consider is real estate. It varies by area, but you need to take a series of classes and seminars, as well has writing mandatory exams. With two kids in college, it may be hard to do, but the exams do cost a considerable amount. If you do manage to become an agent though, the money isn't that bad, and you basically work on your own hours.

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
The problem with real estate is that it serves as an overflow buffer for lawyers. For example, in my state to get your broker's license, you need to study up and pass an exam - unless you are a member of the California bar. Then you just pay a fee and are automatically made a broker......it's typically a job for lawyers that got disbarred for some ethics violation.....

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
I used to tech in a video classroom that prepped people for the real estate exam, it's not a difficult process. I've been through the class at least 5 times :laugh:

David McGough

Second Unit
Ive thought about real estate.
Im looking for a good scam that is working in you area..
Ooops I don't mean scam. I mean a good profitable part time job. Working 2 days a week 11am to 2pm or something like that. big grin

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks