What's new

Need 36" TV Recommendations (1 Viewer)

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
I am looking to buy a new 36" tv as my 11 year old 27" mitsubishi just isn't cutting it anymore. I was wondering what the best 36" tv was for under 1,000 dollars. The only feature I really need is s-video. Any feedback welcome. thanks
------------------
Sorry about the previous Sig.
"Hell hath no fury like a womens scorn for sega."-Brodie Bruce
South Park season-by-season Again on DVD.
Beavis and Butthead on DVD
Family Guy on DVD

Tom Sanderson

Auditioning
well, IMHO, there simply are NOT any good 36" TVs for under $1K... there are a few 32" models under $1K that are nice, but 36" is a big stpe up in price.

If you're willing to come down to 32" in your size requirements, you'll find what you're looking for. Sony Wega is my favorite (it's what I have now), but there are other nice 32" models from other companies. But, if you insist on 36" and won't spend more than $1K, then I'm not sure if you'll be satisfied with what you get...

Now, don't get me wrong... there are PLENTY of 36" TVs under $1K, but there is a big difference between those TVs and a TV I would want to look at every day...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks