What's new

NEC VT650 for sale (1 Viewer)

JohnG

Stunt Coordinator
got any kind of feedback/ references? thanks for the message on the software side....i might be interested depending on if you have any references and how much you want for it.

Jeff_A_G

Stunt Coordinator
i really don't have references on this site cause I've never bought/sold anything. I do have a perfect ebay record (name: its_hey_ma). I also have feedback on various car audio forums if you'd like those too.

If your interested in the trade, there's enough stuff on your list I'm interested in that I would do an even trade for them if you wanted.

let me know

Jimi C

Screenwriter
If your deal with KenWong falls through let us know, im second in line. If they were $50 iBooks i would be hitting ken with a folding chair right now. :D

KenWong

Stunt Coordinator
Wow jimi, such a violent nature... willing to hit me with a folding chair for a $50 ibook.j/k, just a question though jimi- was that a deal on fatwallet? - hopefully Jeff gets back to me soon though.

Jeff_A_G

Stunt Coordinator
Sale is currently pending

If it doesn't go through I have
Ken - 1st in line
Jimi - 2nd in line

Jimi C

Screenwriter
Ken, It was some school district in Virginia that was upgrading the student laptops. They sold the old ones too residents for $50 each.

Link to article

oh, btw.. this deal ever happen?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks