Ncis ???

Bryan Toth

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
Am I the only one that would really like a DVD set of Navy NCIS ??? For some reason this show just really entertains me... sort of a less gruesome (most of the time) CSI with (obviously) some JAG thrown in for good measure. Anybody know of any plans for this one ??? I know it was renewed for season 2, and these days it seems like networks/studios are really trying to promote newer series with a quick turnaround on DVD releases .....

Bryan

Randi

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
I would defintely buy a season set on this show. The only things I will watch on network tv are NCIS & Survivor. Mark Harmon and David McCallum are the best and there is great chemistry between the characters! Yes, yes and yes I would buy a season set of this show.

Miss Randi

who says YES that she would buy one!

MeghanA

Extra
Reaction score
I would LOVE a dvd release of this series. In fact, with last week's announcement of Without A Trace, this is the only remaining show I need. Thanks for the reminder that I need to go to tvshowsondvd.com and vote for it.

Deb Walsh

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
I started out just taping this show with the intent of recycling. I like everyone in the cast, but I wasn't interested in picking up another series (I already don't have a life, thank you very much!). A couple of episodes in, I was glad I hadn't recycled the tape, and half-way through the season, I switched over to DVD-R instead. It has become one of my favorite series currently on the air.

I find it hard to imagine this series would get a release ahead of JAG. I never got into JAG, but I will admit that since NCIS debuted, I've been catching more of it, especially while Stargate SG-1 is on hiatus.

Hmmm, I wonder what Ducky would make of a Goa'uld?

I love this show. Put me down for a copy!

Brooke

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
NCIS has just started here in Australia and at only three eps in I would say I would absolutely buy this series. I'm hooked. The humour in the show puts it a cut above the rest.

This and Without a Trace are the only crime shows that have held my attention. I will admit that Mark Harmon and Anthony Lapaglia are a large part of the reason but the shows stand on their own very well.

Bryan Toth

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score

Maybe they'd release season 1 of JAG along with season 1 of NCIS ... If/when they start with JAG, I'd hate to have to wait through 8 or 9 season sets before they got to NCIS ... (and besides - other than classic stuff - I would imagine newer series probably sell a lot better than older ones ...)

Bryan

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corn Pop