What's new

NCAA Xbox LOCK-Up? (1 Viewer)

Doug Miller

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Doug Miller
I'm playing a quick game of All Star Baseball too make sure it's not my X-box, but I've played 3 games of NCAA Football for the X-box, and it has locked up every game. Anyone else having this problem?

Doug

Doug Miller

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Doug Miller
Yup... My copy is messed up. Oh well. I don't see any other posts about their copies being messed up, which is fine with me. (Better mine, than everyone's)

Doug

Paul_Fisher

Screenwriter
My PS2 copy has freezed up twice since I bought it. So I guess it has freezed once a day. Not too bad I guess...

Manuel

Stunt Coordinator
I got the X-box version. No lockups yet, but I have only played a few games.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Anyway he said to keep taking them back to the place you got them and they will replace for free.
And of course, hope the replacement is from a different batch, otherwise you're likely to end up with the same problem...

Marque D

Stunt Coordinator
That's what I was thinking Brian. I bet some stores only have those bad batches. But one thing I'm not to sure about is the fact that people are having this problem on both the PS2 and XBOX. It's hard for me to believe that both systems use the same master.

Question for XBOX owners:
How are you guys going to get your Rosters? Is there going to be any type of way for you to download them to a memory card like PS2 owners?

Randall Z

Stunt Coordinator
I have the xbox version. I've played about 6 games so far and no freeze ups. knock on wood.
BTW, This game rocks!
:eek:

Willy burz

Stunt Coordinator
Well I got the Gamecube NCAA Football 2003 last night and have had no problems with it yet. I know your asking the xbox, but I just thought I'd reasure you I don't have any problems! :laugh: :emoji_thumbsup:

Damien

Supporting Actor
mines froze 3 times, and i also saw a couple of funny glitches, does ea test thiere products(i think this happened last year)? Isn't there a 90 day warranty, because I maybe should just wait until EA releases another shipment that hopefully fixes the problems because if I come home from the store and it happens a second time during my dynasty, NCAA 2K3 has a new customer

Mark Hall

Auditioning
Mine has locked up several times since I picked it up on Tuesday, including twice today. I'll be taking mine back first thing tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks