What's new

Name the Movie (1 Viewer)

Skraps

Auditioning
Real Name
Seth
I watched a movie online, either Netflix or Amazon a little over a year ago and I can't remember the name of it no matter what I try. It's since been removed or it would be easier to determine.

Here goes

The two characters are a man and woman, both separate lives, seemingly separate universes. They see each other via a television series they watch every week that shows their daily lives from wake to sleep. One day their televisions show each other in real time versus the television show and they are able to communicate with each other through the TV. Through ads and previews the woman sees that the man is probably going to die in an upcoming episode and they try to find a way to reach each other and stop it from happening. It's a trophy movie, with the other people seemingly made up and a crazy looking old man rides around and spits black globs on objects as if it's ink and they're trying to rewrite the story to make the people do what they want.

Any help would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks