What's new

Name That Movie Contest.... Number 3! (1 Viewer)

MikeHerbst

Stunt Coordinator
The geography of the map was the only thing that kept me from going Hunt for Red October (its Canada and a lake, not really good Submarine country)...

At least I FINALLY know one, Round 2 is cake. (OK, I knew some from the last contest but didn't check in until the answers had been posted so that was a non-starter...)

Agee Bassett

Supporting Actor
Either the last bracket was up for less than 24 hours, or I must've failed to notice this thread last night. Too bad, I knew the first one.

Agee Bassett

Supporting Actor
Okay, so not only is my sense of time off, apparently I'm blind as well. Good to know some things never change. :crazy:

Christopher P

Supporting Actor
For Round 1, none of the names looked familiar to me, so that didn't help me at all. And like the number 9 hitter, I am in the hole 0 and 2.

Chris

Bjorn Olav Nyberg

Supporting Actor
Actually I missed it completely until now as well. Not sure why, but somehow the thread title seem to have got buried among the other threads.
But of course in my case it wouldn't have mattered one bit if I still hadn't noticed :D

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
I have a question for all of you Dances With Wolves and Gettysburg guessers.
Did you think they had illuminated maps during the civil war or were you just thinking they put a candle under it?
That was the only thing that threw me off. I thought perhaps the lighting was just bad or something, so I wasnt sure that it was being illuminated from behind.
So are you saying that I was not the only one to pic DWW???
BTW, I have not seen ABM yet, so I had no chance!

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
I don't think I'm off to a good start. Being late to the party is one thing...but shooting blanks in the dark is another :)
Bruce

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
[c]The Answer to Round 2 is the Oscar Deprived

The Last Starfighter
As picked by Graeme[/c]
Correct answers came from
--------------------------------
Agee Bassett
Brad Porter
Brian Lawrence
Brook K
Bruce Hedtke
Gabe D
John Dhein
John Thomas
Kevin Leonard
MikeHerbst
Nick Sievers
Ric Bagoly
Richard Travale
Scott Weinberg
Travis Olson
--------------------------------

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
[c]Round 3

Click on the image above to make your guess for the current round.
Guesses will be accepted by Private Message only and should be in the subject field of the message in the following format:
Round 1 - The Scorpion King.
Do not post guesses, discuss or make comments about the current image in the thread!
[/c]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks