What's new

Naked City - new 10DVD set coming in November (1 Viewer)

Tina_H_V

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tina
This is on my TV DVD list for XMAS '13. I was going to get the recently-released compilations. But now...I'll just wait for this, instead!!!!! :D

JoeDoakes

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
John DeAngelis said:
Complete seasons and a complete set,too? Wow!
Speaking of a complete set, I think at one point you said that there would be a complete series of My Favorite Martian. Is that still on the table?

Wvtvguy

Second Unit
Real Name
Marc
Wow!! Just saw this. Wait!! I just bought the 40 episode set! No this is great news. I'm not sure if I'll pre order because I'd love to know about the quality. I probably will though. Awesome!!!

John DeAngelis

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John DeAngelis
JoeDoakes said:
Speaking of a complete set, I think at one point you said that there would be a complete series of My Favorite Martian. Is that still on the table?
That must have been someone else. I've got no inside info on My Favorite Martian.

JoeDoakes

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
John DeAngelis said:
That must have been someone else. I've got no inside info on My Favorite Martian.
Yes, I think it was Chetok Television, but I can't find a link. Sorry.

oldtvshowbuff

Supporting Actor
Real Name
James Beer
I've locked in my pre-order price on Naked City: The Complete Series on Amazon for $99.99 or even lower! Have to see the one episode that killed off Dan Muldoon titled "The Bumper", because it's going to be one fiery wreck! John McIntire wasn't entirely happy doing the show, so he left New York, went home to his Montana ranch to be with his family,(Jeanette Nolan, daughter Holly and son Tim)then back to Hollywood for TV guest star roles, some movie roles, too,(Psycho, etc.) and replaced Ward Bond on Wagon Train.

PatrickGoodluck

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Patrick
JoeDoakes said:
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/topic/257592-my-living-doll/page-8

See post #154. I don't think Chertok Television mentioned anything about a complete series in this thread but I know all three seasons are released in Australia by Umbrella Entertainment. Season 3 was scheduled for release in the U.S. in 2010 on MPI and again in October last year but was postponed for some reason.

http://www.umbrellaent.com.au/CSearch.aspx?Search=My+Favorite+Martian&CategoryID=0&ManufacturerID=0&SectionID=0&PriceRange=0&SortBy=1&PageSize=12&AndOr=AND&DisplayMode=List&Condition=-1&SearchPartNumbersOnly=0

Roy Wall

Supporting Actor
Wvtvguy said:
Wow!! Just saw this. Wait!! I just bought the 40 episode set! No this is great news. I'm not sure if I'll pre order because I'd love to know about the quality. I probably will though. Awesome!!!
Image is well known for top quality productions....no worries.

Roy Wall

Supporting Actor
This coulda been Gord's Gold....but you scooped him Jack.
kamikaze.gif

oldtvshowbuff

Supporting Actor
Real Name
James Beer
Me-TV is now airing those half-hour episodes of "The Naked City" as part of "Sunday Night Noir" at midnight, which is actually early Monday in the Central Time Zone. I don't know why the folks at Me-TV still think its' Sunday past 12 a.m., but It's still a great show anyway. I'm sticking to getting my complete NC series collection coming out in two months from now!

jdee28

Screenwriter
Real Name
John
Hope the PQ will be ok for this release, that the never before released episodes are up to the standard of the previously released ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks