What's new

How To My recent cable TV odyssey (1 Viewer)

Max Taxable

Xenforo Addon Developer
Real Name
James
Legally, would him hacking into someone's network (esp a business in the area) or running up somebody's bill be consider more than a misdemeanor theft of cable service?
If he were caught and charged in federal court, it rises to a felony. On the state level it's considered more as a nuisance. Class B, little more than a speeding ticket. Theft of service is an unrelated charge, can be criminally charged with theft of service if, with the intent to avoid payment, you obtain a service by means of threat or deception. Theft of service charges can also arise if you agree to make payment in exchange for a service, and then refuse to pay for the service once it's rendered. It's a felony.

tsodcollector

Supporting Actor
Real Name
matthew baduria
Cable tv might be getting close to acquire new channels,such as antenna tv,metv,decades,etc.also fetv and gac family.also avalable on cable.would be a true cinderella story,while other tv channels such as gsn and tv land are changing their act.big time.

tsodcollector

Supporting Actor
Real Name
matthew baduria
If i had casble tv odyssey is Tcm they have a selection classic movies from the 1930's-2010's this fall has a lot of great movies and i like it to watch online at watchtcm you can watch it on your smart tv on your computer/phone anywhere it is so cool and gameshownetwork.com has full episodes and you can watch it online or on your phone anyplace anywhere and anytime it is great.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks