My Just completed Bedroom Theater - Comments, Suggestions??

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Andy Overby, Aug 30, 2001.

1. Andy Overby

Andy Overby Stunt Coordinator

Well Im done with the paintbrushes, screwdrivers, hammers, nails, frames, and wires. I've completed my bedroom home theater. It's definately not the best, but quite nice for a 21 year old college student. Please take a look and tell me what you think!
    I even made a nice formated page for the pics:
    http://www.cv-mfg.com/htpage/ht.htm
    ------------------

2. Bill Catherall

Bill Catherall Screenwriter

It looks really good! Have you given much thought to changing the positioning of your surrounds? You might like it better if they were aimed more towards you instead of at each other.
    It certainly looks like a much bigger improvement over what you had before. Good that you finally got some sheets. [​IMG]
    ------------------
    Bill [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Carson E

Carson E Agent

Looks good Andy. 168 DVDs on a college budget? Nice.
    Good luck with school.
    Carson...

4. Andy Overby

Andy Overby Stunt Coordinator

Heh, Ive been thinking about the surround speaker issue, they are about 1" raised in the rear, so they aim more towards the listener, but I need to devise a plan on how to get them more angled down, without fear of my left one falling on me while I sleep [​IMG]
    LOL about the sheets, not really that I got sheets myself, but got a girlfriend, who would not sleep on a bed without sheets, so.... [​IMG]
    And Carson, not really a college budget, I go to school full time, but I work full time as well, so Im not buying Ramen Noodles or anything [​IMG] even though I do like them haha
    Thanks for the comments,
    --Andy
    ------------------