What's new

My Just completed Bedroom Theater - Comments, Suggestions?? (1 Viewer)

Andy Overby

Stunt Coordinator
Well Im done with the paintbrushes, screwdrivers, hammers, nails, frames, and wires. I've completed my bedroom home theater. It's definately not the best, but quite nice for a 21 year old college student. Please take a look and tell me what you think!
I even made a nice formated page for the pics:
Link Removed
------------------

Bill Catherall

Screenwriter
It looks really good! Have you given much thought to changing the positioning of your surrounds? You might like it better if they were aimed more towards you instead of at each other.
It certainly looks like a much bigger improvement over what you had before. Good that you finally got some sheets.
tongue.gif

------------------
Bill
biggrin.gif

mickey31.gif

Andy Overby

Stunt Coordinator
Heh, Ive been thinking about the surround speaker issue, they are about 1" raised in the rear, so they aim more towards the listener, but I need to devise a plan on how to get them more angled down, without fear of my left one falling on me while I sleep :)
LOL about the sheets, not really that I got sheets myself, but got a girlfriend, who would not sleep on a bed without sheets, so....
wink.gif

And Carson, not really a college budget, I go to school full time, but I work full time as well, so Im not buying Ramen Noodles or anything :) even though I do like them haha
Thanks for the comments,
--Andy
------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks