What's new

My custom Home Theater T-shirt, thought you might like! (1 Viewer)

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
I'm a old timer here (1997) just haven't posted here in like forever and just had moved on to other things I guess. I still have my theater and use it daily but haven't upgraded it as I would like and it's in need of a remodel but I thought you might like to see my custom T-Shirts I made back many years ago when I built my theater back in the late 90's.

Attachments

• exsshirt_500x333.jpg
    exsshirt_500x333.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 95
  • wehaveyou_500x333.jpg
    wehaveyou_500x333.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 98

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
Well I recently upgraded to a 1080p DLP projector (126" screen) , I don't even have a HDMI HD audio receiver yet, my LG Bluray player that does my HD audio decoding has given up so I had to revert back to reg DD/DTS 7.1 with a samsung 5900 Bluray player but this one has wifi and Netflix which is a step up in a way I guess. Still have DVD-A and SACD player but haven't bought a new disc in years and I'm not even sure they are still making them. :( I did buy Rush Moving Pictures on Bluray but with the LG going bad it wouldn't play it so I'm still yet to hear it in Hi Res.
I need to repaint and do some remolding but just have had little drive to do it at the moment. Oh my two 15" DIY subs have been sitting there being used but un painted/finished for over 6 years now. I know I'm pathetic!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Sounds like the "stuff of life" getting in the way.

It happens to all of us.

Bet you're enjoying that projector though! :biggrin:

The switchover to HDMI really makes things a whole lot easier (and a whole lot less cables!).

There's a bunch of us still buying up high-rez audio (when we can). Blu-ray audio is the next step in that progression...but there are still SACDs being struck. Just not nearly enough. I've picked up a few Blu audio discs: The Rolling Stones hits package (Grrrrr!), Supertramp's Breakfast in America and Ella Fitzgerald & Louie Armstrong. They sound great.

In fact, I went so far as to get a multi-disc player a few years ago that will play Blus, DVDs, DVD-As and SACDs so that I could reduce the number of different players and not have to futz around as much with different inputs on my receiver. That made my life a whole lot easier. I got a Pioneer Elite BDP-62FD. Love it for the simplicity.

Dr Griffin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zxpndk
I've never been to a personal website before with popups and unintitiated links. :mellow:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks