What's new

My 2nd Rythmik sub, an LV12-F arrived yesterday. (1 Viewer)

3dbinCanada

Second Unit
Real Name
Ted
I did not have time to install and calibrate it into the system. I did temporarily connected it to see if it worked because UPS absolutely mangled the box. I tested it with The Edge of Tomorrow opener and a few scenes from the Godzilla movie starring Matthew Brodderick and it sound very OK to me. :D

Its almost identical to the LV12-R except that the port got moved to the front of the cabinet instead of the rear. The plate amp has changed on the LV12-F and it now includes a parametric equalizer.

LV12-F on the Left; LV12-R on the Right

Sub-1.jpg Sub2.jpg

LV12-R Back Panel
LV12-R.jpg

LV12-F Back Panel
LV12-F.jpg

juevlorde

Auditioning
Real Name
yazan
Makes sense though from what I had read I believe the general consensus is to still get a 12" driver (the hsu, svs, or rythmik recommendations) and figure out the highest volume that doesn't disturb my neighbors rather than going for a smaller sub. I'll look into insulation pads just in case

juevlorde

Auditioning
Real Name
yazan
Makes sense though from what I had read I believe the general consensus is to still get a 12" driver (the hsu, svs, or rythmik recommendations) and figure out the highest volume that doesn't disturb my neighbors rather than going for a smaller sub. I'll look into 192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 insulation pads just in case
figure out the highest volume that doesn't disturb my neighbors rather than going for a smaller sub. I'll look into insulation pads just in case

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks