What's new

Directors Music Draft: Songs (1 Viewer)

Andy Olivera

Screenwriter

That's why I said E-Mail. The request & transfer both take place independent of HTF, so the forum can't be held legally liable.

Angelo.M

Senior HTF Member
The request & transfer both take place independent of HTF, so the forum can't be held legally liable.
The direct legal culpability of HTF aside, I think it violates the spirit of HTF policies to even discuss the issue in this thread.

Just my two cents.

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Scott Weinberg is up followed by
Nick Sievers
Jim_K

Unless it's on Amazon, I would suggest no links in the future unless it's a very short sample. I want to keep this thread alive. :)

I would like to make the suggestion that any discussion about abtaining songs be done in private.

Vickie_M

Senior HTF Member
Ok, I won't mention it again in the future, but the songs I pick will always be available via a link there.

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
I take it, I can make a pick since Scott's 9hrs are over.

Well, Jan picked my favorite Zeppelin song - but i'm going to go with the obvious classic:-

Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin - Studio Album Version

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Actually, I should've made it clear here (I PM'ed a lot of people, but forgot to mention it here) that I wasn't really going to start the 9 hour deal until the second round. I wanted everybody to get situated first.

I'm going to PM Scott here. In the meantime, I'm going to let Nick's pick stand.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
1. VERY sorry guys! I'm in NY until Sunday so my online time is a bit more limited.

2. I was going to choose Stairway (I swear!), but I think Nick should get to keep it because it was my screwup.

3. I choose the album version of Zepplin's When the Levee Breaks.

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
Well I've gone around and around about what kind of list to draft. I was leaning very heavily towards an anti-Do the Right Thing list, you know songs that in three minutes say something better about race issues than the movie does in 2 hours. But I wasn't certain how many songs we'd end up picking, and that I could sustain such a list the whole way through. So, basically, just favorite songs, but no more than one per artist.

I Should Have Known Better - The Beatles

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks