What's new

MTV music awards video quality... (1 Viewer)

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
The thing that's even sadder than Britney having to keep changing her image and "slutting up" is that Madonna is in her 40s and she's still living off her sex image (which, IMO, is not that sexy; she looks really weird in her latest video, whereas both Britney and Christina are much sexier).

BTW, wouldn't it have been cooler to see Britney and Christina kiss? Kind of odd that the Mickey Mouse club is filled with bisexual whores. Then again, it is Disney.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
So, does anyone know what the process they used was, my father was asking me this very same question the other day. Of course, there is already a thread

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
I just love how they cut to Justin Timberlake when Madonna kissed Britney to get his expression. I mean, did they think he would be jealous or something and rush the stage? Then, I think they asked him about it in a post interview... hello, MTV! Justin dropped Britney because she was a psycho biatch.. why would he care if she's making out with Madonna? Other than for the immediate asthetic value, of course. :)

I think I would hate working at MTV. Could you imagine how their meetings go? A whole room full of people starting each sentence with "Um... like.. okay..."

John_Lee

Supporting Actor
I think I would hate working at MTV. Could you imagine how their meetings go? A whole room full of people starting each sentence with "Um... like.. okay..."
It was painful to watch the pre-show, where all the VJs were asking bored people what they were looking forward. It was clear they weren't looking forward to anything. So the VJs would prompt them, "50 cent? Metallica?" I got a real sense that the crowd was eminently aware that this whole scene was blowing big-time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks