What's new

Mr. Show DVD Seasons 3 and 4? (1 Viewer)

Phil Florian

Screenwriter
Howdy,
I just purchased Seasons 1 and 2 a couple of weeks ago and really loved it but was sad to find it not containing the very episodes that I first fell in love with on HBO. And then I realized they did 4 seasons. Any word on when those last two seasons will come out? Must..complete...Mr. Show...collection...

Phil

Nathan A

Second Unit
i haven't heard a single word on seasons 3 and 4. i'm a bit worried because of all the trash bob n david went thru just to get seasons 1 and 2 in stores, plus they can't seem to be able to get their completed movie into theaters. all we can do is hope, and imagineer we will eventually get them.

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
This all reminds me of the story of the travelling salesman.

"I am just a simple man, I sell leather pants!"

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
Word from the_bits is that seasons three and four will be coming eventually.
And finally this afternoon, a LOT of you have been asking about HBO's Mr. Show with Bob and David. Specifically, many of you are dying to know when the remaining seasons of the series are going to be released on DVD. I've spoken with HBO, who assures me that they do intend to release the rest of the series on disc. There's no final details yet on timing, features, etc, but it is in the works, so rest easy fans. Now if only New Line would release Run Ronnie Run...
Great news indeed.
Didn't New Line sell RRR?

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
I think RRR is dead. Bob and David have repeatedly said it was a mistake, and are no longer supporting any release of the film. If it comes out now, I'd guess straight to video.

The first dvd sets were only prepped as a tie in with the original relase date for the film- I'd guess there is now not an overwhelming hurry to get 3 & 4 out since there is no movie.

-Vince

Travis Olson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Travis Olson
Yep, RRR is pretty much toast. I've seen it and I understand their reasoning in not wanting to waste time beating a dead horse because it really isn't that funny. It has it's moments but nothing that's going to make you shit your pants from laughing.

AaronMan

Second Unit
Real Name
Aaron
David Cross was on that Carson Daly show just a few days ago (can't stand Daly, but David was on) and said volumes three and four would come out spring or summer of this year, or as he put it, "Whenever HBO wants to make some more money." I hope its spring! I think seasons three and four are their best shows. During season three, the just started getting in their groove, and season four was just brilliant. There were times I laughed so hard, I simply could not breathe.

Actually, you get a taste of seasons three and four in the form of compilation episodes on the current DVDs.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks