What's new

More New Shows I'm Dropping (1 Viewer)

Mike Graham

Supporting Actor
The only shows I was vaguely anticipating were Robbery Homicide Division and Hack. Frankly, they should cancel Hack as fast as possible but bring the principle leads Braugher and Morse over to RHD. RHD is simply covering too much of the same ground as other shows (of the two episodes that I've watched so far anyway); hopefully October 29th's priemiere of 24 will clear my television blues.

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
I used to watch TV all the time, now I watch a lot less.

Sunday
Angel

Monday
Nothing

Tuesday
24 (might just wait for the next boxset, or if they do a 'repeat' thing on FX)
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Gilmore Girls
Smallville

Wednesday
Nothing

Thursday
Nothing

Friday
Firefly

Saturday
Nothing

It's weird, I'm used to having at least 2 shows on a night, I've really cut back.

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
I've cut back a lot as well. Funny thing is, I work in TV, so my co-workers think my pretty meager lineup is still pretty heavy.

I won't miss Angel, Boston Public, Buffy and Smallville. Boomtown is heading up the charts.

I try hard to catch Birds of Prey, CSI and ER, but I've been known to let these slip depending on my schedule.

I really like Gilmore Girls, and I'm trying to see the "Beginnings" episodes on Sundays. Tuesdays are so weird with me, I never get to see the new episodes (maybe I need one of them there Tivos).

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I have cut back a lot as well.

Sunday - Boomtown
Monday - CSI:Miami (I have no idea why I still watch, boring show with bland characters)
Tuesday - 24 (never caught the first season, so I'm giving this one a shot)
Wednesday - zilch
Thursday - Monk, CSI:LV, ER
Firday - RHD (when I can catch it)
Saturday - nada

It's funny. Just when I have the means to buy a Tivo, I don't need it. The only possible contention was The Practice, which I became disinterested in just as Boomtown showed up. Other than that, I'm averaging one hour a night (amazing for a former TV junkie).

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Sunday:
Nothing - though that changes Sunday now that Fox's lineup is back... if I can remember it to fall back into my routine.

Monday:
Everwood (WB) with Everybody Loves Raymond and Still Standing (both CBS) taped and watched directly afterward.

Tuesday:
Smallville (WB)

Wenesday:
Birds of Prey (WB) - I'm a sucker for comics shows... otherwise this POS would have been long gone. Lucky for the show, it has the Alfred factor.

Thursday:
Scrubs, Will & Grace, Good Morning Miami, and ER (NBC) - I'm definitely glad they found something of decent quality to show in the 8:30 spot on must see TV. I meant to catch Scrubs last year but couldn't because of it's time slot. Really enjoying this season. Will & Grace, after a rather average season last year is off to a strong start again. Good Morning Miami I only watch because it's between two other shows I like and the hair chick's cute, and ER I watch because... well... I do.

Friday:
Firefly, John Doe (FOX) - by far my favorite night of television this season. Firefly is better than a lot of movies I've seen, with a great ensemble cast and a writing team that makes them shine. John Doe wasn't on my planned viewing when I was planning my season out, but I kept it on after the Firefly pilot. I was intruiged enough to keep watching and tonight's episode made me fall in love with the series.

Saturday:
Nothing... shit night, unless I'm up for SNL.

Sunday: Oh, lookie, we're done.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks