What's new

Mirage OmniSat & OmniSat Micros (1 Viewer)

Matt+H

Grip
Anyone like the Mirage OmniSats? I am trying to appease the wife and go with in-walls or satellite speakers. I keep switching my mind here and this is kind of what I am up against.

Polk in Walls RC-85i for l&r, RC-65i for rears, Polk CSi3 for center and either a Velodyne DLS3500B (399.99) or Rocket ELT-1 SW-10 (299.99)

That would put me at 750 + sub.

The Mirage OmniSats are $250 at tweeter and I am unable to find them anywhere else cheaper or I could go with the Micros that are $180. (1250 for the regs, 900 for the micros) + sub

I am going for a 5.1 setup. My speaker budget is $1200. I am looking at either getting the Yamaha RX-V650 or the RX-V750. Please let me know if it is worth the extra $100 to get the RX-V750.

Room size is 23 x 16 and with the left side open to the rest of the house. (Not sure that this helps)

Jay Foster

Stunt Coordinator
Hi,

I demoed a lot of speakers and while I do not own the Mirages, they had the largest sweet spot of any speaker that I heard. Do a search at avs and there is a huge thread on them. One of the avs administrators actually owns them after just reading the thread.

Phil Volk

Grip
I sold both polk and mirage and while In-walls may have a little more punch, I would look at the tc or lc series from polk, I don't much care for the rc's...and there was a looooong runing post here about the omnisats (and other omni series speakers), they are a VERY good little speaker, but as always ,if you can go a little bigger do so.

Craig_O

Agent
I just purchased 2 Omnisats to replace the front bose speakers I had. I have the OM-C2 center and they sound great together. I will be getting 3 more of the Omnisats for the surrrounds. These speakers are heads above the bose even without a sub.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks