What's new

Microsoft Is Teh Funy (1 Viewer)

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
Who said anything about ducks?
1. This thread isn't all its quacked up to be.
2. All of your responses have been hilarious.
3. Morgan is partly right, one side has their online out and running, the other doesn't. So what if one comes out in november, that wasn't the point. One is officially out now, the other isn't. Microsoft got beat to the market, now the ball is in their court.
4. The article (if it was legit) wasn't that funny...kinda childish and dumb. Its almost like they are trying too hard to put down Sony. But its not as dumb as this thread going to 3 pages...amazing :)

Jean-Michel

Supporting Actor
What about Howard?
And Donald and Daffy. Who else? Was Baby Huey a duck? I don't think he was. How about famed right-wing comic strip mouthpiece Mallard Fillmore? I'm not counting Scrooge McDuck and Huey, Dewey and Louie because they all came out of Donald.
Anything that takes this thread even further off-subject is a-OK with me at this point. Right now it's just a matter of waiting for the moderators to lock it up :D

Brian Hepler

Stunt Coordinator
I can't believe some of you actually think that Microsoft sent out such a thing... It's two guys with a laser printer and a label maker, for nog's sake!

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
It was mildly amusing even if it wasn't real. This thread made me laugh harder though...
...and BTW MY DAD CAN BEAT UP ALL YOU GUYS DADS!!!!!!!!!!
I'm taking my ball and I'm going home......
;)

Tim Hess

Second Unit
That thing is awesome :D My girlfriend :b was the one who strung the cups together for all the kits.
She works for the agency hired by MS to handle first party Xbox Live PR.
So it's not two guys with a laser printer and a label maker ;)

JasonK

Supporting Actor
For what its worth, I've been playing Halo on-line since last year.
Dean, same here. Do you use GameSpy? If so, let me know your username and we can try to meet up. I'm usually on a few times a week, under the clever username of "Jason".

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
You know, I went back to that article, actually looked at some of the pictures up close, & laughed harder.
Some may not think that its funny, & that's cool. But the Xbox way will have more features than the PS2 way (at least for now).
I think that the "Big 3" should make potshots at each other. One,it makes for a good read. Two,it inspires them to make better products.
If there is only one company making systems, then I think it'll fail. Simple. Analogy - wrestling. Even since WCW went under, the WWF/WWE has mostly stunk big time, & they have lost a lot of ratings,sponsors,& fan interest.
And,BTW - I first saw this with Atari & Mattel "back in the day" :D
Calvin......
Who runs over to Jasen & steals his ball & runs away!
;)
PS: & then stops, & with a smile ;) , throws the ball back to him.

Brian Hepler

Stunt Coordinator
That thing is awesome My girlfriend was the one who strung the cups together for all the kits. She works for the agency hired by MS to handle first party Xbox Live PR.
Welll, that's good to know. :) Uhhh... how much is she getting paid to tie cups with string?

Tim Hess

Second Unit
Heh, more than you'd think. She works two jobs really, she works for Q-tip. She glues the cotton on the swabs.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks