What's new

Melrose Place (1 Viewer)

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
The post above was by no means a prediction; I was just hoping. And here we go, just three weeks later:
http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/Melrose-Place-Season-7/16875

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
I have S1-S7 on dvd and love the show. The show came out the same time i started my business career and i related to some of the characters in the show, especially Billy and Allison as they were similar age to me.
I like the show early on like S1-S3. I started to lose interest in melrose place later on when Allison, Billy, Jake, etc started to leave the show.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
I decided to watch S4 of Melrose Place from start to finish over the past week. S4 was interesting and would have to say one of my favorite season as it introduced sopranos like character episodes. John Enos does a great job as Bobby Parezi!! It is too bad they killed off Bobby Parezi as his character was very good for the show!

Real Name
Gerald
younger1968 said:
I decided to watch S4 of Melrose Place from start to finish over the past week. S4 was interesting and would have to say one of my favorite season as it introduced sopranos like character episodes. John Enos does a great job as Bobby Parezi!! It is too bad they killed off Bobby Parezi as his character was very good for the show!
Completely agree, S4 is so great...it's just so WTF and crazy! MP was always over the top but S4 was another level craziness! I still remember the great cliffhanger. I only have S1-5, I think that's essential Melrose. Besides, S5 was the last season with all the original cast and the following seasons had some good moments but weren't as good, they have that "been there done that" feeling. That being said, I really like the series finale, I thought it was a fitting end to show especially after two lackluster season.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
dressedtokill said:
Completely agree, S4 is so great...it's just so WTF and crazy! MP was always over the top but S4 was another level craziness! I still remember the great cliffhanger. I only have S1-5, I think that's essential Melrose. Besides, S5 was the last season with all the original cast and the following seasons had some good moments but weren't as good, they have that "been there done that" feeling. That being said, I really like the series finale, I thought it was a fitting end to show especially after two lackluster season.
I have all the seasons, but S6-S7 was a dropped off. MP tried to replace Sidney with Jamie Luner and that just did not work. The show was very good with Sidney as she had such a lovable character.
I also think when Jake left that was kind of like the shows kiss of death. Jake seem to be big character for the show the James Dean of MP.
I have close to 90s shows now on dvd, so i have decided to take a season of a show and watch it each week. It works out very good, because that is about the maximum tv that i watch on any given week.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
I watch the last few episodes of S7 and notice the dvd is missing semisonic's closing time. I did anyone else notice that issue?

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
Thanks for the info!

I suspected that was the case. I get so focus on the episodes that many times i ignored the music that has been changed. It is sad that happen, but it is, what it is.

I can not believe it will 15 years next year that the show went off the air. I am surprised they have not done a reunion of the cast as part of made for TV movies. Yes, they tried to do Melrose Place again, but it was a failure. I rather see a reunion to see how the cast has aged!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks