What's new

Max Payne help (1 Viewer)

Paul Cole

Agent
At the risk of sounding like a dim bulb...I'm stuck at Rosco street.

Wtf?! The Transit cop you save keeps getting blown away when he opens the door and ya can't get through. All other doors are also locked and I can't see a damn thing in the train.

Anyone have a walkthrough?

Ike

Screenwriter
You know the thing he uses to open the door-the little code puncher box? Use it to open the door. There's nothing you can do to keep him from getting shot. (but be careful, beyond that door is a huge gunfight)

Paul Cole

Agent
But I tried that...just stand by it and hit the action button. NOTHING happens. Is there a key or key card I'm missing?

Ike

Screenwriter
What version are you using? I played the computer version, I'll go back and replay that section and see if I'm not remembering something.

Paul Cole

Agent
X-Box, Thanks, but don't go out of your way.

I feel like an idiot...too soon to be stuck on what seems to be a pretty simple game

Ike

Screenwriter
All right, I started a new game, and got to that point.

You hit use (on PC it's enter, don't know on X-Box), and then walk over to the door. It'll open when your in front of it.

Hope that helps.

(BTW, how's the control on the X-box version? I really don't think the mouse setup works. I've been thinking about picking it up, just if the control is better. Anyone who's played both versions could answer the question.)

Paul Cole

Agent
Thank's for the help Ike. Gonna try that in a bit.

I never liked the keyboard/mouse way of gaming so I'm a little biased but I have no complaints with the controler for the X-Box version.

Paul Cole

Agent
NO DICE!!!

This is starting to piss me off. The cop unlocks the door (control panel goes from red to green) but the doors won't open. When I press the action button NOTHING happens.

Anyone play the X-Box version?

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
Yes that is all you have to do. Use the action key on the keypad and walk towards the door. This is on both the PC and Xbox version. I play them both.

As for control, I think it works pretty well for the xbox even though I am a die hard mouse and keyboard kind of guy. I do hope that MS comes out with one for the xbox.

Paul Cole

Agent
Thanks...I must have a bad copy...this does NOT work AT ALL.

Control panel is green but nothing happens when I hit action. Doors LOCKED. Tried that bout two dozen times...no luck.

Will EB swap copies without a receipt?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks