What's new

Mask Of Zorro: Special Edition, quick review (1 Viewer)

John Torrez

Second Unit
I know, I know. I'm still gonna buy it anyways but I was just wondering.
------------------
"They're all gonna laugh at you!"

Jose Q

Stunt Coordinator
I just received mine today. Excellent disc and one of the few re-purchases I am happy to have done.
The regular release was one of my first DVDs and was already reference material as it was. This new version is slightly superior in terms of sound.
I do agree that the second disc seems like a waste. They crammed all the good stuff on the first disc on this set. The alternate ending found on the deleted scenes was interesting as was the documentary. In my opinion, a must buy and a very enjoyable movie.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
...and what will you say when a couple of months down the road some survey figures more people are buying the P&S version and therefore they will only release those?
Please people, we can't have everything, we can't complain about everything.
We can when we have to stiff the bill for ignorants who feel they need to "fill the screen." I agree with John, two seperate, one disc editions would have been better.
Despite the fact that this is an excellent flick, the whole P&S extra disc has moved this from top priority. I think I'll order this from Columbia House... bringing me one disc closer to getting out of that buying club of the damned.
------------------
My DVD Collection
My Preorders
My Wishlist
[Edited last by Adam Lenhardt on September 23, 2001 at 11:24 AM]

John Torrez

Second Unit
I'm just gonna throw away the second disc when I get it.
------------------
"They're all gonna laugh at you!"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks