What's new

Mary Tyler Moore Show: Season 2 coming in July (CONSOLIDATED DISCUSSION) (2 Viewers)

Carlos Garcia

Screenwriter
Well it's about time! I hope they include all the extras that were done years ago for the season 2 set. Count me in on this one, and the rest of the series as well!

Paul_Scott

Senior HTF Member
lets all hope the dvd buying demos have shifted a bit in 3 (or is it 4, now?) years.

must have had some supernatural premonition because i just pulled out season 1 yesterday and watched "1040..."
and as i always do with this set, sat there with my jaw slacked and drool pooling in my lap, marveling at the image.

can
not
wait
for
S2!

Gregory V

Stunt Coordinator
Theres so much coming out this year, MTM 2, Doris Day, Bob Newhart, Green Acres 2, Lost in Space, Hogans Heroes, Bewitched, I havent bought an actual MOVIE in some time now...lol
Pretty soon I wont need satellite anymore.....

Carlos Garcia

Screenwriter

I've always said that once I get all my favorite TV shows on DVD, the cable subscription goes. I wonder if the cable companies know what kind of monsters the DVD companies may be creating as far as classic TV fans are concerned? ;)

John Carr

Stunt Coordinator
:) I've already cancelled my DirectTV! Who needs it? Between Netflixs, which gets me all the latest movies, and all the TV shows on DVD I'm buying, who has the time or patience to watch network/cable TV with all its ads and self-promotion...

I for one am having a ball watching my favorite TV shows without ad and in far better quality than I've ever seen them on the tube. Viva la Revolution!

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
Thank God Season 2 is on the way - that will make a lot of people very happy around here. :)

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
As I have mentioned many times on MTM Show related threads, this is my all-time favorite sitcom and are thrilled to hear Fox is finally going to release season 2. Although it would be nice to have extras, I will be happy to be able to watch the entire season 2 in one set. Thanks Fox.

Phyll

Stunt Coordinator
Hi-I just received an email from Fox Entertainment stating that Mary Tyler Moore Show-Season 2 will be released on
July 12, 2005!! It's about bleeping time!!!!!!!!!

Richard Michael Clark

Second Unit
Oh jolly good! :)
I'm just glad that it's finally coming! Now of course there is major competition from just about every other tv show ever made, to make sales figures even more difficult to achieve! Oh the irony! ;)

Paul Miller

Supporting Actor
This is awesome news. I remember paying like $40-$45 for the first season, now this season is priced at $21.

Paul

Claude North

Second Unit
With a much lower price tag, this should definitely do a brisk business and get the release schedule for the series back on track.

Kudos to Fox for giving the show a second chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks