Marantz AV550 Tuner/PreAmp DD 5.1 $150

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Guy Usher, Dec 13, 2002.

1. Guy Usher

Guy Usher Supporting Actor

Sold the remote now the AV550
    Come on now a 5.1 Tuner/PreAmp of this quality for a buck fifty way to cheap for what it is. You can operate it with a universal remote or you can buy the less expensive Marantz RC1200 which is a great remote by its own right.
    I am sure someone out there needs a backup Processor who already has a HT remote or someone on a budget who wants an Audiophile grade Pre/Pro will jump on this at this price.
    $150 shipped lower 48 BTW,
    I do PayPal, Money Order,Personal Check (if from a forum inmate) At this price I might buy it myself. . .

2. Guy Usher

$140.00 Money Order, $145.00 PayPal, $140.00 Personal Check
    $125.00 you pay shipping
    It dont get much better than this.

3. Kevin. W

Kevin. W Screenwriter

Have to jump in with comment. Unbelievable price for this excellent Pre/pro especially for someone wanting to get into separates. I have the AV560U hooked up to a Rotel amp and it sounds awesome.

Kevin

4. Guy Usher

Thanks Kevin, You know I think I priced this thing too low and it has been posted for awhile, I had a lot more interest when it was up around 400 bucks.
    There are no bugs in this Pre/Pro, it truly is in mint condition. I was not going to sell so low but I dont have a place to put this now, I know once I put it out in the garage it will be gone in little time. I might have to buy another amp and put it in the bedroom just for FM radio in stereo, Dont need a remote for that and it has a great tuner (after all Marantz does have good tuners.

5. Guy Usher

I will leave this up untill Wensday night at midnight. After that I am going to put it in the sewing room with my Rotel 981 and 2 Super Ones(NHT) for FM radio, my sign. other wants a radio to listen to and I cant think of a better one, besides that whould continue its backup status, it does have a great FM tuner, rules are no talk-radio, Rush might make it to conservative.

6. Robert Ma

Robert Ma Second Unit

Guy, I left you at the alter before but I am onboard now! Email me your paypal info and I will transfer the $145 amount that includes shipping.
    You DA MAN! I am not even going to ask the wife and will transfer the cash AS SOON as you email me at [email protected] .
    Bob

7. Robert Ma

Robert Ma Second Unit

just to be clear, the msg boards add the mailto tags....

my email is _robertm in the beginning.

8. Robert Ma

Robert Ma Second Unit

Money transfered: SOLD!

Awesome steal, I mean deal.

9. Guy Usher

You ought to be taken away in handcuffs!! SOLD__________SOLD____________SOLD :b

10. NickSP

NickSP Supporting Actor

Guy, you better add me to the thieves' list along with Robert [​IMG] . That remote arrived today in excellent shape. Thanks for the double boxing, etc. and everything came as promised. [​IMG] [​IMG] It was great dealing with you.

11. Guy Usher

NickSP,
    I was going to drop you a line to see if all was well? Good deal, Thanks for the kind words.[q]Over here Officerpolice.gif