What's new

Magnum, P.I. Season 6 Announced! (1 Viewer)

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
Coming 2/27/07 ... 5 single-sided DVD's the only extra is a bonus episode from season 7.

I hope Simon & Simon S2 is announced shortly aswell or i will start to worry that we might not see anymore.

JeffO

Stunt Coordinator
Great news Aryn for all us Magnum fans. I'm stunned it is being released so quickly, because the Season 5 set has the $3 off coupon for Season 6, and the coupon expires on June 30. I expected the release to be in the middle of April then.

Hopefully Season 7 will be released by September at the latest, hopefully July. I think Season 7 was the best of all. Perhaps even finish off the 8 season run by Christmas of next year?

As to Simon and Simon, if I remember correctly, Magnum 4 or 5 was not announced for one month past the announcement of the A-Team and/or Knight Rider, and I was seriously concerned. Eventually they were all released at the same time. Hopefully that is the case with Simon and Simon too.

70sTVlover

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Nick
Woooohoooo! Nice artwork too, as for Simon and Simon I am a big fan of the show, and would really like a full set as season 1 was only 13 episodes, can't wait for a 20 or so episode collection -- hopefully...

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
JeffO: Yeah it was a nice surprise, as i thought it would be later aswell. I think they could easily finish up Magnum's run in 2007, let's say if they go 5 months between releases that would put S7 July like you mentioned and that leaves December open for the final S8 Set. I would say since S8 is short combine last two but i don't think that is gonna happen, considering A-Team S5 was short and they released that on it's own.

I have my $3 coupon aswell, i wonder why they dropped it down from $5 ? I guess it is better than nothing but the five off was what i was used to. I was hoping to find coupon in Simon and Simon set aswell but their was nothing. It's not so much the savings, but it would have given me a little peace of mind that S2 was coming :)

Come on SONY!!!! More TJ HOOKER ALLREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RogerH

Supporting Actor
I guess I better get more of the seasons (I only have season 1 so far) I guess I'm putting it off since seasons 2-4 are double-sided and getting some other shows that are not (like B5). But I might as well get them in the new year.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks