What's new

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
I'd be happy with a compete series "bundle" at a discount. I loved this show, but I know the moment I pull the trigger on every season, you'll see a complete set. On Blu Ray. With bonus features.

Judging by ShoutFactory's actions over the past 15+ years, I strongly suspect their MO is to keep their titles as quasi-evergreen and very little to no liquidation to dump bins. (ie. Before the licensing expires).

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
So if you want to buy something like Quincy ME, Kojak, Adam12, NYPD Blue, WKRP, etc .... at dump bin prices (ie. significantly less than $10 a pop), you'll have to either get very lucky or just wait until the Sony, Fox or Universal licensing contracts with ShoutFactory ends.

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
And in the final season Quincy went stereo. We had Quincy preaching on one side, his wife preaching on the other and we were stuck in the middle.

Does that mean the show went stereo, or the character?

Wiseguy

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Erich P. Wise
Does that mean the show went stereo, or the character?
I think Quincy went off a year or two too early to be in stereo. I think those "in stereo where available" notices started appearing in 1984. I was just joking about the final season having two preachers instead of one...and often they were preaching on opposite sides.

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
I think Quincy went off a year or two too early to be in stereo. I think those "in stereo where available" notices started appearing in 1984. I was just joking about the final season having two preachers instead of one...and often they were preaching on opposite sides.

That explains it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knginvest
Recent bookmarks