What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Looney Tunes - Back In Action 3/2/04 (1 Viewer)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Available in separate Widescreen and Fullscreen versions, Looney Tunes - Back In Action hits DVD on March 2nd.

Info is thin so far. This is pretty much it:

MSRP: $27.95
MAP: None

Subformat: Dual Layer
Media Quantity: 1

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

ChrisKe

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for this Dave. Just checked some sites and it doesn't seem available for pre-order yet.

Jan/Feb/March are filling up fast - my credit cards are already screaming at me...:angry:

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Just announced at the end of today...give it some time.

Usually I leave this sort of film DVD announcement to the guys who run the DVD sites that aren't TV-related. But IT'S BUGS BUNNY! :D

ChrisKe

Stunt Coordinator
I'm really looking forward to this - I watched some of the Gold Collection again on the weekend and, even though I've seen most of them before many times, they still break me up..

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Thanks, Dave. I think this flick got absolutely robbed at the box-office. I was afraid it would feel like Space Jam, when just the opposite was the case.

Looney Tunes fans should find a lot to like in this movie. Here's hoping we get a Joe Dante audio commentary. :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmoore9
Recent bookmarks