What's new
World Wide Stereo

Looking for speaker stands for oldie Surrounds (1 Viewer)

Adam Sanchez

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Adam
Hey all,

Have a bit of a problem but I know where to come.

You're probably going to have a bit of a flashback here, but I have a pair of Infinity QPS-1 Surround speakers and I need to know of some kind of speaker stand I could use for them. Mounting them on a wall is not an option and I could really do with a pair of stands about 3 feet high... if that is, any exist that will accomodate these speakers.

If you are not familir with them, they are sqaure pretty much and about 3 inches thick. They are meant to be on a wall, or IN a wall. They do have a threaded screw/bolt hole built into them and I'm hoping maybe... that can be fastened to some kind of surround stand?

Please let me know.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Adam Sanchez

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Adam
I realized today my speakers do NOT have the little threaded hole like i thought it did. All it has are the little keyhole shaped holes to hang them on a nail or screw on the wall. I don't know if that makes a difference but they would definately need to "hang" from whatever stands I can find.

Any other suggestions for stands? Thanks!

Phil A

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Phil
In that case, in case you don't find an appropriate stand, I'd be inclined to buy a black wood one and use a good 'L' bracket that you can get at Home Depot to mount to underneath the top plate and attach a short length of a 1x6 to the back of the stand high enough to put something one to attach the speaker to but not high enough to go past the top the speaker.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks