What's new

Looking for a Matrix Poster..... (1 Viewer)

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
I really want theses movie posters for the new Matrix Film. Ive only seen it once (at my local theater)

I want the Shiny one with the code. Metallic green or whatever it is.

I was also thinking of the movie poster where they make one for each character, and only shows there body.

Anyone know where to find these?:emoji_thumbsup:

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
I get nearly all of my movie posters off of ebay. I've got almost a dozen now. Remember that origional posters are 27x40, where most reprints are 24x36.

Christian Behrens

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Christian Behrens
The one with the metallic code is/was very hard to find. Eventually I did find one a couple of months back and paid $50. The eBay prices then were always higher than that; they probably still are.

It wasn't distributed widely, I read that it was a teaser for the July 4th period last year.

Good luck!

-Christian

GaryP

Second Unit
You can also try AllPosters They have one of the holofoil posters going for $75, but for some reason, to me, it doesn't look like its the same one that was released months ago. Anyway, in the nav bar on the left just click on Movies then Recent Releases then finally The Matrix Reloaded, that'll take you to the page where it is.

Gary

GaryP

Second Unit
Okay,
Found the one I was thinking of, but again $150 a pop, you can check it out over at MovieGoods Still not sure if thats' the one you're thinking of, but it's worth a look. As far as the posters where you can't see the entire face, you can still find those over at Movieposter.com

Gary

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
oooo thats it!!!!! the Reloaded HoloFoil.. mmmmmm That movie goods site has it for 150! I would almost buy it! Damn........

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
Now that would be cool to have all of the body shot posters on your walls of your movie room. Too cool! Time to sell a kidney! :D

Daren Welsh

Supporting Actor
Tell me about it ... After committing some pre-order money for the McFarlane figure set and the game, I'm not sure I have the cash for the posters, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks