What's new

long night. (1 Viewer)

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
so it rained pretty heavy last night, and my apartment started leaking. Like, water was running from the ceiling in the hallway, the kitchen, the bathroom, above my TV. Not dripping, a solid stream of water. I find this especially odd since I'm on the 2nd of 3 floors. :angry:
I have a 50 page paper due tomorrow that isn't complete and I have today to finish writing and editing it, and I got all of 3 hours sleep last night. The drywall in my bathroom is FUBAR, in the corner the paint, texture, and probly outer layer of paper is sliding off, the whole ceiling is covered in rusty, nasty brown shit. And there's 1/4" of standing water on the floor now. In the heat/humidity here it's going to take WEEKS to dry out.
and to top it off WHERE THE FUCK DID MY TYSON LEWIS THREAD GO

Ron Etaylor

Second Unit
That blows Philip. Will your landlord help with the damage?
You can probably get a professional carpet cleaning place to get the water off the floor, clean your carpet, and get it dried.

Good luck with the paper.

Glen_L

Stunt Coordinator
Philip,
Calm down there, buddy ;). It looks like the mods tried to join the two Tyson/Lewis threads and kind of botched it. The thread's title is "Lewis won the Tyson/Lewis fight!" (which I believe you made), but the first post in it (by AaronNWilson) simply says
I am :)
It seems they cut the first thread (which was pre-fight chat) and spliced in into the beginning of yours. Your post is #16 in that thread.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
That's what happened. Purely an attempt to streamline the discussions here, is all. Sorry about your place and your troubles.

Travis Olson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Travis Olson
It's been raining here now for about 24 hours, give or take. It's actually pretty cool with lightning striking about every 5 minutes or so. I think I'm going to go see Star Wars again, there's something about rainy weather that makes me wanna watch movies. :) Man, that sucks about your apartment though, hope it all works out for ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks