What's new

Lilo and Stich and Treasure Planet Se's? (1 Viewer)

Lilo and Stich and Treasure Planet Se's , just wondering are there gonna be 2 disc se's of these titles of is it gonna be safe to buy the 1 discers :)

Tom_Bechet

Second Unit
there are rumours for the LILO and STITCH SE. Extras are supposed to be nearly done (already done in preproduction and production of the film)
According to other rumours the commentary was also recorded now Disney just need to put them on a disc..

PS I'm still waiting for the SE. SO I really believe and hope that there will be one otherwise I could have owned the film for quite some time.

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
I doubt we get a SE of Treasure Planet. It tanked at the box office. I enjoyed it alot but for whatever reason, the movie going public didn't embrace it.

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
I don't know for sure, but I've got the Lilo & Stitch single disc, and am very happy with it. Unless you're an upgrade freak, you should be too. There's some good material on there, and the maximum amount of space is allocated for a very good a/v transfer.

Tony Scello

Second Unit
Even though Treasure Planet will not be available as a 2 disc collectors edition(at least not upon its initial release) like some of the other Disney animated features, it is by no means bare-bones or lacking in supplemental material. In addition to a THX certified anamorphic widescreen transfer and DD EX Surround Sound(and 3 Menu Navigation Options) the disc will have:

-Audio/visual commentary track with the filmmakers
-deleted scenes
-alternate ending
-four featurettes
-A look at the music of Treasure Planet
-Animation tests
-Production notes
-RLS Legacy Game
-Still galleries with production art
-Character sketches
-Music video
-Trailers and more

My 5 year old really liked this one and I'll be picking this up in April.

Chuck L

Screenwriter
Here is a person willing to purchase anything relating to Stitch! So for Disney...BRING IT ON!

Jose Q

Stunt Coordinator
I think this falls under the rumored Pocahontas SE category of things that are unlikely to happen anytime soon.

Nobody knows anything about it but somehow everybody knows is "in development".

You can add Iron Giant SE on that list also.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks